Joy of the Gospel wants you saved…
If you would like to accept Jesus Christ in your life today, please let God know in your own unique way. There is no wrong way to ask Jesus to come in your life. If you don’t know how to talk to God, let Him know that you don’t. Tell Him how you feel and what you want. God just wants a sincere relationship with you. If you say with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, you will be saved! So if you just be sincere and real to God, He will definitely, without a doubt, and most certainly become real to you!
After you prayed, follow the steps below, read the Holy Bible, pray often, and enjoy where God takes you!
- Here are some steps to strengthen your relationship with Jesus:
- Give your life to Jesus Christ (Romans 10:9).
- Read the Bible (2 Timothy 3:16).
- Live holy and turn away from sin (Leviticus 20:26 & Luke 13:3).
- Pray everyday to remain close to God (Matthew 6:6).
- Hang out with other believers or go to church (Hebrews 10:25).
- Share Jesus with others (Mark 16:15).
- Remain a Christian and keep in the faith (Colossians 1:21-23).